Here goes nothing...
So, I welcome you to my blog. I would like to start by saying - foul language may be a foot throughout my posts. I curse like a sailor most of the time, especially when impassioned and if I am going to commit to being myself on here, that means I am not going to clean up my speech for anyone. I will, however, always strive to be kind. I think the real challenge will be choosing whether or not to use proper grammar...
A little about me...
In a word - resilient. Weebles wobble but they don't fucking fall down!! I have been through a lot of weird and traumatic shit and I am still here. I have a lot that I struggle with day to day but I stay committed to working hard and doing my best to keep moving forward.
I, like countless others, recently received a late diagnosis of autism. So, that explains a lot of the childhood trauma that I have been struggling to understand. I don't blame anyone. I can understand the things that were unknown back then and when you are raised by grandparents who were in their late 50s early 60s when you were born, you're disciplined using the old ways. Not the softer parenting method that was starting to take off in the 90s. I think I came out alright in the end. Quite scarred to be sure but I did not and will not give up.
I am a mom and wife. Life gets pretty chaotic and stressful but we are going to get through this!
I am a hobbyist - jack of all trades really. If it tickles my fancy, I will figure out the supplies, find a how to video and get cracking as soon as I can. It's like lightning strikes and then BOOM new project started. Previous project? Backburner. It could be a problem except i just end up with a lot of random left over supplies that lead to more creative ideas that combine all the things I have learned how to do. Problem is, I am too scared to fail with my experiments so I don't try them. That's right. They stay in idea limbo until I decide to "just fucking do it already!" I am a streamer. Catch me gaming or singing karaoke on Twitch. I will start doing art streams again soon -just finalizing how i want to set things up since it's a different space than when I was doing them back in 2023/early 2024. If you enjoy my Twitch content, please consider tipping - it will help me with the art supplies and streaming equipment 💜❤️💜
I have an FourthWall shop. I have some print on demand designs and some original paintings. 8 paintings sold in 3 years out of like 40 created. I only have 3 or 4 painting listed in the shop but I definitely I have at least 10 paintings just chilling in a box waiting for me to post them. are of the unlisted paintings)I have given many away (some had to get thrown out because I moved and had to prioritize). The following photos are of the unlisted paintings. (Visit the shop and message me if interested)
I'm not an influencer though, believe me, I have mulled it over time and time again. Actually responded to a few of those "Wanna do this like I do? I'll show you how!" Posts on tiktok and IG. I think those things are fake. I think most of them got lucky because they kickstarted this thing when it was a new and no one had really made money off of it yet. Now so many people claim to have the secret to wealth. I think they are just another victim of a pyramid scheme and they need their quota met to not regret investing all their money is this get rich quick scheme...
Still, I want to be an entrepreneur and share my story. Even if I am a bit scared to do so.
From this blog, you can expect - stories about my life experiences, TV/Movie Reviews, New Art posts and the occasional rants and ramblings.
Comments
Post a Comment